beta testing!

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

beta testing!

Postby poolie » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:28 am

hi guys

im a manager of a gaming community and after searching google last night i came accross your site :D its nice and clean i like it :D

anyways noticed there's a few server out there allready with the gungame5 beta running. So decided to try one of them out last night was an american server so my ping was like 130ish (im from UK) but i enjoyed it.

use to have a gungame server on 1.6 but few months ago we decided to stop looking back and binned all our 1.6 servers.

have tried setting up gg4 but with no luck it boots up fine etc but when you join the server it crash's the server leaving a .dmp file which i have no idea how to open and read to try solve the problem my self etc.

so how would i go about becoming a beta tester for ver 5 or is it closed for friends only or wha ?
poolie

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: poolie83
Xfire Name: poolie83uk

Postby sessus » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:21 am

Edit by Admin: Content removed until this becomes public

Check the main Eventscripts website to see a description of how to install eventscripts and how to install ES addons.

Btw, I only decided to put GG on my server the other day, coz it is now written in python and after using sourcemod for some time,I didn't want to go back using any 'old', non-Python Eventscript addons.
sessus

Private
Private

Postby poolie » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:41 am

ignore this found the svn :)
poolie

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: poolie83
Xfire Name: poolie83uk

Return to General Discussion