Help With GG5 Knife Pro

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Help With GG5 Knife Pro

Postby twister4200 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:05 am

Hey I'm TWIST from |HGN| we just loadaed up GG5 to our server last night and have been playing with it. So far so good, an AMAZING GG mod and worthy of being number 1 on the GG list. How ever one issue we are having is I can't figure out how to make the knife round vote happen once both teams are down to 2 players. In one server i play in there is always a knife fight vote when it gets down to the final two people. So we installed the GG5 Gladitor add on and still nothing so i was hoping someone could walk me through the set up to make it so there is a knife vote at the end of each round assuming its down to 1 player on each team. Thanks!!!
twister4200

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: twist4200

Postby Don » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm

The Gladiator mod doesn't have a vote option. I'm not sure if it works right if you have voting enabled.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Postby twister4200 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:53 pm

yea we realized the gladiator mod isnt the one we thought so we removed it, we just want there to be a knife vote at the end of each round when it gets down to 2 players
twister4200

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: twist4200

Postby monkeyhouse » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am

Do you have an es_load vote listed in your autoexec.cfg? Actually, I don't believe that is a gungame 5 setting...knifepro doesn't do what you are trying to do. What you want is an addon by schubaal called knifep3n. I have it and mine works fine.
monkeyhouse

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: Monkey House Rocks a Fat Ass

Return to General Discussion