HLStatsX community with Gun Game 5

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

HLStatsX community with Gun Game 5

Postby propaganda » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:14 pm

I was wondering how I can get the say commands to work with Gun Game such as rank, top10 etc without using Mani or sourcemod. I want to run a clean Gun Game server and when I add the server on the website it asks which mod I am running, Mani, Sourcemod, Beetlesmod etc, I won't run any of those, just eventscripts. Can someone point me in the right direction on this?
propaganda

Private
Private

Re: HLStatsX community with Gun Game 5

Postby XE_ManUp » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:19 am

propaganda wrote:I was wondering how I can get the say commands to work with Gun Game such as rank, top10 etc without using Mani or sourcemod. I want to run a clean Gun Game server and when I add the server on the website it asks which mod I am running, Mani, Sourcemod, Beetlesmod etc, I won't run any of those, just eventscripts. Can someone point me in the right direction on this?

gg_stats_logging 1 would be the option for HLStatsX, but yeah. I am not entirely familiar with HLStatsX, to be honest. Perhaps someone else can chime in?
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HLStatsX community with Gun Game 5

Postby propaganda » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Yeah XE I enabled the logging but there is no way to have this working without some sort of "say" protocol, so I installed sourcemod to get it working. Thanks bro.
propaganda

Private
Private

Postby pyro » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:34 pm

you would be better off with mani over sourcemod, gungame5 dont work too well and you will notice a fps drop
pyro

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Xfire Name: pyromaniac771

Re:

Postby XE_ManUp » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

pyro wrote:you would be better off with mani over sourcemod, gungame5 dont work too well and you will notice a fps drop

We run GunGame5.0 elimination and SourceMod, and we don't have any issues. :?
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pyro » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 am

Oh you run elimination, i just run stand alone sourcemod with gg5 version 581 and for some reason i get less fps than when i use mani. With sourcemod i get around 180-190 when i use mani i get around the 260-270 mark. I duno why?
pyro

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Xfire Name: pyromaniac771

Return to General Discussion