my server crashes when changing map

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

my server crashes when changing map

Postby nosx858 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 pm

like the tittle seas my server crashes when i change map and it did not happen before so can anyone help me?
nosx858

Recruit
Recruit

Postby Shadow » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:17 pm

You didn't put much detail to get help But here is my experience on the same type off error you are getting.

I used to have the same issue the first time I had install GG5. My last 2 rounds were configured at the end of each map on the nade level, nade + glock meaning to earn another nade once you use the first one, you had to get a kill using the glock and then you would earn another nade and after I had the knife level last end then my server kept on crashing. What I did is put the knife level before the nade and put the last level nade only and unlimited nade. That solved my issue. But meanwhile I was running "mani plugin v1.2 beta S" and I was told that it was very unstable so I removed it and re-installed "mani admin plugin v1.2 beta_O" instead ans after that the whole server was running so much smoother but I still kept my config knife first and unlimited nade for last, my players loves it like this.
Shadow

Corporal
Corporal

Return to General Discussion