Included Addons

Discussion about Included Addons

Included Addons

Postby J-Whit » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 am

Hello,
So I have the latest eventscript, es_tools, source python extension, gungame5 loads properly, and everything seems to be fine but...
After I load gungame on my dedicated server I was under the impression that it would then generate new configuration files so I can
edit the rules for gungame. It still only has the default files in included_addon_configs which are gg_stats_logging and gg_welcome_msg.
Any ideas why it hasn't generated more options for me to config?

Thanks,
J-Whit
J-Whit

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: J_WhitSoccer
Xfire Name: jwhit88

Re: Included Addons

Postby lqhnybear » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 pm

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1560

This is all over the place, all you needed do was search the forums. ;)
HnyBear's WhoreHouse - 207.210.253.104:27015
lqhnybear

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Postby satoon101 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 am

Not sure how you have ES_Tools installed, when it isn't compiled to run on the OrangeBox-engine...

@lqhnybear - I don't think that is his issue. The files aren't being created. Though, he might have that issue down the line.

@ J-Whit - Do you have access to your server's console? If so, could you paste the 'full' output from es_load gungame51 here, so we can see what might be going on? Please use [code][/code] to post it. Also, if this is on Linux, you 'might' need to set up the proper permissions, so it can create those files.

And, what lqhnybear's link basically gives you is the same as my advice in this thread.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby J-Whit » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks for the reply guys.
Well I couldn't get the config files for the included addons, but I just edited the python code in the eventscripts folder
to meet what I was wanting: reverse weapons, deathmatch, etc. It was for a LAN party last night and the server worked well.
Thanks again guys for the responses.

J-Whit
J-Whit

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: J_WhitSoccer
Xfire Name: jwhit88

Return to Included Addons