Deathmatch (gg_warmup_deathmatch)

Discussion about Included Addons

Deathmatch (gg_warmup_deathmatch)

Postby resol » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:50 am

Ok I am wanting set it so the server only allows deathmatch on the warmup. I set gg_warmup_deathmatch to 1 and then I have the lastest est also gungame utils and still it will not respawn death players (or bots).

I went and updated the servers SourceMod to 1.7.0 i think it is.

So was wondering what else can effect the out come of trying to run deathmatch.(like is there other things I need installed or set like spawn locations ?)

gg_respawn_cmd I have tryed so far
  • gg_respawn_cmd est_spawn
  • gg_respawn_cmd gg_spawn
  • gg_respawn_cmd sm_respawn
  • gg_respawn_cmd sm_respawn #<id>

Also gg_Deathmatch I tryed with it enabled and disabled and no respawning.

Any help on this would be LOVED!!!
resol

Private
Private

Postby Warren » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 am

What is your server IP?
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Re: Deathmatch (gg_warmup_deathmatch)

Postby resol » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 am

IP has no effect and the server atm is not set to run deathmatch warmup (or isnt set to try running it since its not working)
So the only thing you need IP for is finding the server mods running so ...

Mods on the server
  • metamod (1.7.0)
  • mani latest
  • eventscripts 2
  • gungame utils(installed for deathmatch for gungame but never worked)
  • es tools (I dont even know what if any scripts use this)
  • goremod 3.2.5

theres other scripts running for event scripts but none that would effect spawning.

anyother needed info let me know.
resol

Private
Private

Postby Don » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Yeah, like Sc0pe said, what's your server IP? If you're going to ask for help please provide any info asked for.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Postby resol » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Well I will give any information people need if it will help, and knowing the server IP will not help.

Even though there is a logical reason for asking for the IP, in this case knowing the IP will not help anyone.
This is a test server so 90% of the time its not up and when it is up its not set to ALLOW anyone to see or use it.
Since I knew that they where after information but would be unable to get it knowing the IP I posted a reply hoping to explain more on the real information they were after but since I know there might be something else im over looking that they wanted to know I asked....
resol wrote:anyother needed info let me know.

So I will say it one more time the IP will not help. What ever information you need, if It was not provided let me know.

And if you still can't understand the IP will not help heres the IP 173.26.47.51
resol

Private
Private

Postby Warren » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Well I'm pretty sure that your issues are due to human error. I won't be able to help you without the server online so that I can see it or FTP access.
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby resol » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:24 pm

If you choose to not explain what type of human errors you think this is caused by I will find out elsewhere, or simply find the cause later on so no worrys.
resol

Private
Private

Re:

Postby Don » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:00 pm

resol wrote:If you choose to not explain what type of human errors you think this is caused by I will find out elsewhere, or simply find the cause later on so no worrys.

Here's the deal resol. We do this for free out of the desire to help the CS:S and Gungame community. You came here asking for help and when more information was requested you copped an attitude.

If you truly want help then at least act like you appreciate what is done here, otherwise find your help elsewhere.
I am 31% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby Warren » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:53 pm

resol wrote:If you choose to not explain what type of human errors you think this is caused by I will find out elsewhere, or simply find the cause later on so no worrys.

To respond I will simply quote my last post:
Sc0pE wrote:Well I'm pretty sure that your issues are due to human error. I won't be able to help you without the server online so that I can see it or FTP access.

Of course I can't tell you what human errors I think it is caused by without being able to look for them...
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby resol » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Im sorry you feel Im 'cooping an attitude'. Im not trying to. Im only relaying information. Since the IP would not allow you to view the server I tryed to provide you the information I thought you wanted or were looking for.

As for the Errors you were thinking of I simply was looking for a list of things you would be looking for since as I stated viewing the server was no possible.

I did go to others for more information and got a relpy of
I dont know if this is the problem your having but a friend of mine had an issue with first eventscripts 2 python was not wanting to load and was crashing srcds and after a LONG time he figured out it had something to do with openoffice being installed so he changed the folder name of the open office and it loaded then when he tryed to install gungame5 it would keep restarting the server until he moved the es_load gungame to the server.cfg file BUT THEN gungame was randomly changing maps and other stuff so he made a script to load gungame one time and loaded that in the server.cfg i dont know if he has ever had problems with deathmatch but if everything is uptodate like you say then its work looking into.
if thats not the issue then I would go back throu and check each step of installing gungame and the required mods again also try disabling other scripts EVEN the ones you think effect gungame im no programer but thats what i do

I do have a script I run that loads other mods and scripts (it used to be used when we ran a vote for game types for the next map)
So since we dont really need that right now I moved everything to the autoexec or server config files and like he said loading gungame causes it to restart.

And if this issue is solved in another forum I will be looking for it later.

And again I am not trying to 'coop an attitude' sorry.
resol

Private
Private

Postby Don » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:38 pm

If not then glad to hear it. Seemed that way to me.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby your-name-here » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:46 am

Do me a favor, type plugin_print using rcon. Paste the list of plugins loaded.
your-name-here

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: your-name-here
Xfire Name: thinkerroad

Return to Included Addons