GG_knife_pro

Discussion about Custom Addons for GG5

GG_knife_pro

Postby pr1malr8ge » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 am

I run a server and I'm trying to make most people happy.

I have some players who are horrid at getting out of glock. So I setup the limit. How ever It has made a few good knifers upset.

I was wondering if anyone could write me a plugin that replicates knifepro and knife limit. With these added funtions

if a knifer is above the limit he cannot steal a level but is still rewarded a level him self. if he is with in the limit he then can steal a level.

So. Jose is on [lvl2] and mark is 5 levels ahead of him. with level limit to 3. Mark knifes jose how ever since he is 3 lvls above mark cannot steal jose's level. How ever mark still is rewarded a level. Now mark is on level 6 he now knifes ryan on level 4. Mark is able to steal ryan's level, and mark is now on level 7 with ryan on level 3.

Can someone please write this. I've been looking at the code but not that good with it to figure out the links to add..

Thanks so much if someone can write it for me..

Maybe call it gg_knife_amateur ?
pr1malr8ge

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: pr1malr8ge

Postby pr1malr8ge » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:56 am

if mark is on level 7 and jose on level 2. jose knifes mark, mark will loose a level while jose levels up. so leaving Ryan at lvl 3, jose on lvl 3 and mark on level 6

Just to make everything clear.
pr1malr8ge

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: pr1malr8ge

Return to Custom Addons