Critshots weird suicides and not gaining levels

Discussion about Custom Addons for GG5

Critshots weird suicides and not gaining levels

Postby emopandas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:52 am

Ok so i really like the idea of this critical hit mod for css or at least the idea of it

LINK - http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19800&p=188876#p188876

but when i am running it on my server one of 2 things happen every once and a while either

A. random suicides u just die don't even have to be doing anything the round starts and everybody is slayed 2 or 3 rounds in a row or sometimes when you are shooting ppl too
or
B.when u do kill somebody with a critical it will not give you a level because it is the function killing them not the player EVEN WITH THE GG OPTION TURNED ON it still happens A LOT

I was wondering if anybody else is running this mod or knows how to fix it i have not been able to... I am new to python but not new to programming i have tried to edit the code maby add a hp "buffer" of 20 hp so instead of just checking if it is greater than the players hp it will check if it is greater than 80hp then execute the critical...

so if anybody knows how to fix this or someone talented could rewrite the code to be able to have less errors that would be great thank you!
emopandas

Private
Private

Return to Custom Addons