how do i install?

Download GunGame 5 Here

how do i install?

Postby spik330 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 am

i have bin tring to install gungame on window srcds for about a week an im geting nowhere fast i have tryed the ES website all the posts are really old and dont help i have tryed
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1369 and
download.php at difrent times
and heres what i get
spik330

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

That first link should always be up to date (as should the second), and it is as of right now. There is also the Wiki's installation page you could look at:
http://wiki.gungame.net/pages/Installation

That error (Invalid access to memory location) occurs sometimes for me as well. I have yet to figure out why that happens and how to eliminate that issue. For now, the way I get around it is if Steam is loaded, exit it and then boot the server. If Steam isn't loaded, load it and then boot the server. Sometimes going into CS:S (or exiting from it if you are already in it) eliminates the error. Basically, trying to do something to cause the memory to change, and then start the server.

I will try to sort this out, but I'm not sure how easy it will be to eliminate this issue completely.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby spik330 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 am

WHAT THE F*** (dont know if i can swear on these forms)
so heres what i did to try to get it to work i have two steam acounts with css on both of them so i ran the server if failed i swiched acount ran the server it failed tried it with 3 diffrent tutorials clean wipe of my css on srcds each time
then i posted here and did not change any thing in any file i just watch youtube till now and 7 pm and read this post ran the server bat and it worked
spik330

Recruit
Recruit

Return to GunGame Downloads