gg_winner_menu

Area to post and download Custom Addons, as well as ask the author/users for help or support.

gg_winner_menu

Postby Warren » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:54 am

gg_winner_menu

Description:
Allows the winner to chose the gametype for the next map using an easy menu.

Installation:
  • Extract this file to your server
  • Restart your server or reload GunGame

Servers running this addon:
http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php? ... e=variable

EventScripts Addon Manager
http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/v ... inner_menu

Download
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Postby BucKeT » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:39 am

Some admins were talking about this script on my server. I might give it a try:)
BucKeT

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: lomm_razz

Re: gg_winner_menu

Postby Bottlecap » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:47 pm

I installed this just to try it out, used the default games and ya it does not turn off what it turns on from one game to the next. First MugMod
stayed on then the short gun order didnt change so I turned it off figured it needs some tweeking. After turning it off deleting everything this mod
installed I cant get back into turbo mod you kill someone and you dont get a gun at all till the next round and you only go up one level. I have
tried what I know to try and cant seem to fix it any help on getting it fixed would be great. Thx
Bottlecap

Private
Private

Postby Bottlecap » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:15 am

Seems people just wernt dropping the old gun as they got the new one and it was ending up at thier feet. I have updated to the newest version of GG 5 that came out today and all is well again. I just need to tweek the games the menu offers I guess, Cool Mod though members thought it was a nice change so gonna try again after it gets tweeked some. :-)
Bottlecap

Private
Private

Postby Tomelyr » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:22 pm

[winnerSelected]
en="#lightgreen$winner#default has set next map's gameplay to #green$type#default!"
de="#lightgreen$winner#default hat die Spielart auf der kommenden Karte auf #green$type#default gesetzt!"
Tomelyr

Steam Friends Name: mr_fry
Xfire Name: tomelyr

Postby Warren » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Thanks Tomelyr.
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Postby RAdamWilliams » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:32 pm

Just wondering, is there anyway to mod this or is there a mod similar to this one where an admin chooses a gametype. It would be useful so people wouldn't have to restart the server when they wanna try something different.
RAdamWilliams

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: bonkers455
Xfire Name: radamwilliams

Postby LetsGet Chicken » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 am

Well it would seem that a problem recently has started to occur on my server. My problem is that everytime a person would select a deathmatch type the server will crash. Now I recently just got a new server provider and the error seems to be occuring in the engine.dll. But i have tried everything from just reinstalling the winners mod to reinstalling the server itself with no success.

My only other idea would be that the winners choice mod or GG5 is for some reason glitching every time deathmatch is selected.

Please any other information you can guys provide would be greatly appreciated.

- Chicken

P.S. If you need any other information from me please ask, and this did work on my previous server provider with no problems
LetsGet Chicken

Private
Private

Return to Downloads