TeamPlay

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

TeamPlay

Postby satoon101 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:44 pm

Wow, I didn't know this forum existed yet. Awesome!!

Well to my request then, one of my favorite mods for GunGame4 is TeamPlay, so I was just wanting to put in an official request for that. Keep up the good work, and look forward to a public release.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Don » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:49 pm

That sounds like an excellent Custom Addon. Of course RideGuy wrote the one for GG4 and he's heavily into getting GG5 working. Not sure when he'll get to it.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Re: TeamPlay

Postby RideGuy » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:19 pm

It's 80% finished.

It levels the teams up together no problem. I even have a "turbo" mode for it so it can be used with deathmatch. It takes the number of players on the team, multiplies it by the their multikill level, and that's how many kills they need to level up. I'm just trying to figure out how to end it. In the GG4 version there was always 1 winner, simply because I had no other choice. In GG5 I can do what ever I want.

I'm also working on gg_bullettime. It's the same as MB's Bullettime but it can be fired off of GG events. I'm not sure either will be finished before we GG5 is released.
RideGuy

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SquirrelEater » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:47 pm

RideGuy, as an idea on how to finish it. This is a bug I have on my server, but perhaps it could be used to complete your gungame team play. On my server once FF has been enabled, if you team kill in error, and say all of your team is killed and the round restarts. The player or players who team killed can't spawn until there team is dead and the map reset again or unless they change teams. Perhaps you could use this to have your team play come to an end.

As a team you all level together, but to achieve a team winner. Each player on the team should be required to get there nade and knife kill. Once a player on the team achieves this they are placed into a spectate mode. The first team to achieve there nade and knife kill wins.
SquirrelEater

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Steam Friends Name: [LPC]Squirrel_Eater
Xfire Name: lpcstinger

Postby satoon101 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Any new news on this RideGuy? Can't wait to try it out when you finish it.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Eko » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Any news on this? looking like a realy gr8 addon
Eko

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: ekot84
Xfire Name: ekot84

Return to Script Requests