GGBuyLevel Script.

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

GGBuyLevel Script.

Postby interex666 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:29 pm

There are a few things out there for GG4 that are kind of what i want but not quite. So here it goes.

I would like to have a script that when you start each map you either get a specified amount of $ or $0. When you knife or or headshot you get $ based upon a specified amount EX:($2 for Knife and $6 for HS). With that $ you can buy a level (NOT KNIFE OR NADE (i run a Reverse GG)), or speed or whatever other cool things the writer can think of (You should be able to turn off things in the list or have it customizeable by the server admin (ie: mani's rcon menu)).
And if you get over a certain amount of $ you can bank it for use in other round or just later in general. Made even auto save at the end of the map if you have over $x. So there is what I want.

Any questions feel free to PM me. I only get to check in about once a day so dont get made if i dont respond right away.

Thanks

BDeep
interex666

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: jonmpoole

Re: GGBuyLevel Script.

Postby interex666 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Update
I have pretty much found what I was asking for but had to use 3 different addons. I think its also doing bad things to my server. I would still like a one stop shop for the whole thing though

Thanks
BDeep
interex666

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: jonmpoole

Return to Script Requests