WinMenu

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

WinMenu

Postby Randompolygamy » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:08 pm

I posted this on mattie's forums and got referred here by don. im looking to get a winmenu addon going im not sure if eviljesus is working on one or not but if he is i would like to help and if he is not i would like to get one going. Anyone have any insight on this? it would be greatly appreciated. and i would love to get winners choice back so we have a variant of game play with a single server.

Im starting this topic trying to find out if EJ is working on another winners choice script for GG5. ive been looking into it all day trying to find out if there was one and have not had any luck.

Anywho. I know enough python to get me into trouble and was woundering if you had one in the works or not Evil and if i could assist you in the coding for the script?

Please get ahold of me. feel free to e-mail me if you would!
Matthew(dot)d(dot)griffin(at)gmail.com

Thanks guys
Randompolygamy

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: Danparra
Xfire Name: randompolygamy

Postby Warren » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm quite certain that EvilJesus will not be creating a version for GunGame5 if he doesn't post up here for a few days. I'm pretty sure he doesn't code in python anyways.

This topic has been moved to the Script Requests forum.
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Re: WinMenu

Postby Randompolygamy » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:43 pm

Thanks for the heads up scope, when are u usualy in IRC? ill hop in there and talk with u guys about getting a new project on it started. would it be possible to revamp the GG4 into a 5 version? and also do you know anyone interested in assisting me with this script?
Randompolygamy

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: Danparra
Xfire Name: randompolygamy

Postby Warren » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 am

Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Return to Script Requests