Reload on levelup

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

Reload on levelup

Postby crazypip666 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:24 am

I would like an addon which would reload a players gun any time the player levels up. It should reload both primary and secondary weapons. It should reload the weapons on a kill with the gun from the level they are on, or when they steal a level with a knife.
crazypip666

Private
Private

Postby PitBull » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Use gg_reload. Activate it by editing the gg_default_addons.cfg. Just search for gg_reload and set the 0 to 1.

~PitBull

BTW: I don't know if the ammo is refilled on a knife-kill.
PitBull

GunGame5 Developer
GunGame5 Developer

Steam Friends Name: wergup_pitbull

Re:

Postby crazypip666 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

PitBull wrote:Use gg_reload. Activate it by editing the gg_default_addons.cfg. Just search for gg_reload and set the 0 to 1.

~PitBull

BTW: I don't know if the ammo is refilled on a knife-kill.

Despite that appearing to be the correct addon to do this, it isn't. gg_reload only refills your ammo if you get a kill with the gun for the level you are on, but the way it is done, you only get ammo if you kill with the gun for the level you are on and don't level up. So if multikill is enabled and set to 2 kills, your ammo will be refilled when you kill the first person, but not the second one.
crazypip666

Private
Private

Postby bytethegroove » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:29 pm

yes but on the second kill you are aquiring a new weapon with full ammo..... hence a level up.....IM confused as I have never leveled up with empty weapon
bytethegroove

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: bytethegroove

Re:

Postby crazypip666 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:35 pm

bytethegroove wrote:yes but on the second kill you are aquiring a new weapon with full ammo..... hence a level up.....IM confused as I have never leveled up with empty weapon

My clans server does not run turbo mode, so you don't get a new weapon until the next round starts.
crazypip666

Private
Private

Postby RideGuy » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:07 pm

The intent of gg_reload is to replenish your ammo while you are multi-levelling between levelups.

RideGuy
RideGuy

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby crazypip666 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:10 pm

RideGuy wrote:The intent of gg_reload is to replenish your ammo while you are multi-levelling between levelups.

RideGuy

I assume you are replying to PitBull, because I know that, and that isn't what I'm asking for.
crazypip666

Private
Private

Postby bytethegroove » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:57 am

hmmm....i dont think I ever played that then...I thought on single kill per round you kill, level up, but then cannot level up again until the next round....in the process of leveling up, your new weapon is reloaded....BUt I havent tried all the options of gungame, so that is new to me
bytethegroove

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: bytethegroove

Re:

Postby crazypip666 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:37 am

bytethegroove wrote:hmmm....i dont think I ever played that then...I thought on single kill per round you kill, level up, but then cannot level up again until the next round....in the process of leveling up, your new weapon is reloaded....BUt I havent tried all the options of gungame, so that is new to me

You can level up again in that round by picking up the next weapon you need from a dead player, or by knifing someone. In GunGame 3 there was a setting you could turn on and any time you leveled up your weapons would all be reloaded. I believe that setting exists in GunGame 4, but since my clan never moved to it due to the requirement of es_tools, I'm not positive.
crazypip666

Private
Private

Return to Script Requests