Gungame5 Download

Post issues or suggestions for the site/forums.

Gungame5 Download

Postby Bogie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:58 pm

the link to eventscripts to download Gungame5 does not work, shows a 404 error. I tried to tell scope in a server, but I guess he didn't hear me.

The link is currently: http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/download/gungame5
Bogie

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: goober18k

Postby Don » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 pm

I'm not sure why we have it pointing to ESAM. That should be downloaded from here, not ESAM.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Postby Warren » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Bogie, GG5 has yet to be released, and that link will work once it is.

Also, the devs want it to link to ESAM.
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Postby Bogie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:11 pm

Ahh, you might want to put an announcement that it is going to be released soon. All I have heard was that it was going to be released on 10/31. Nothing stating otherwise. notifying the general public is a good thing :)

Please understand that I am not impatient. Simply want to help you guys out from an outsiders perspective.
Bogie

Private
Private

Postby XE_ManUp » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:16 pm

I want to keep GG5 on ESAM. Through past experiences I have seen, I do not feel that it is right to place an EventScripts addon off of EventScripts. These forums are as far away as I would like to stray. We are a part of the EventScripts comunity, and I don't believe that splitting away from Mattie's forums & ESAM (EventScripts Addon Manager, for those that read this later) is respectful of all of the hard work and dedication that Mattie has put into EventScripts to make GunGame possible.

I know of a few other EventScripts mods that have done this, but I don't want to become one of them.
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby Warren » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Bogie wrote:Ahh, you might want to put an announcement that it is going to be released soon. All I have heard was that it was going to be released on 10/31. Nothing stating otherwise. notifying the general public is a good thing :)

Please understand that I am not impatient. Simply want to help you guys out from an outsiders perspective.

This website still isn't exactly publicly announced. Upon the public release of this site, all of the links should work.
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Postby Bogie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:26 pm

oO, okey, didn't know that either =)
Bogie

Private
Private

Return to Site Administration