Bots + Deathmatch mode + certain maps = crash

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Bots + Deathmatch mode + certain maps = crash

Postby ICannt » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 am

Hello,

We've encountered an interesting problem where our Gungame server will crash with a Segmentation fault on certain maps such as gg_dust and gg_dust2 while using bots with deathmatch mode enabled. This does not occur on all maps and this problem did not exist with the ancient Gungame version 1.6. I am wondering if there is a replacement for gg_spawn that I can try. We have sourcemod installed so I tried usinng sm_respawn however the userid that Gungame is feeding after the command isn't recognizable by the sm_respawn command. Maybe someone can also provide us with a workaround that will let me try using sm_respawn instead by changing the userid to a player's Steam ID or something similar.

Cheers,

Kooby.
ICannt

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:32 am

Not sure what your real issue is, but for sm_respawn to work, you need to set it to:
gg_respawn_cmd "sm_respawn #"
Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby ICannt » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:11 pm

satoon101 wrote:Not sure what your real issue is, but for sm_respawn to work, you need to set it to:
gg_respawn_cmd "sm_respawn #"
Satoon

Thank you! Just as I hoped it works flawlessly and the server doesn't crash. Thank you SO much for helping me with this. You are a god amongst men!
ICannt

Recruit
Recruit

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)