Game Winner Sounds Don't Work sometimes?

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Game Winner Sounds Don't Work sometimes?

Postby RaichuCSS » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:58 pm

Before, the game winner sounds worked where everyone was able to hear the sound. It was working fine ...but recently the game winner sounds only work for some people. :?

Sometimes it plays only for the winner and not for anyone else, and sometimes it doesn't even play for the winner and it plays for everyone else. Basically when it doesn't play, it says something similar to " Failed to load sound "gungame\feelgood.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository". :evil:

Now I did make sure it was configured correctly to game_winner_sounds.txt and made sure it was properly put in the pure_whitelist, since I have it on sv_pure 1. The sounds are simply in the sound/gungame folder but are not redirected/fast DL'd. It also has been happening on this other server that was fully redirected :x

How do I fix this? :shock:
Attachments
pure_server_whitelist.txt
(3.94 KiB) Downloaded 876 times
random_winner_sounds.txt
(1.86 KiB) Downloaded 936 times
Last edited by RaichuCSS on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RaichuCSS

Private
Private

Postby RaichuCSS » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:08 am

Anyone? *BUMP*
RaichuCSS

Private
Private

Postby TempletonPeck » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

" Failed to load sound "gungame\feelgood.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository"

This ONLY happens when a gungame sound isnt placed in the right folder. Also the name in the winner_sounds.cfg could differ from the file name itself (feelgood.mp3 / Feelgood.mp3).
TempletonPeck

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: CandyVib3s

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)