Need Help understanding suicide on game

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Need Help understanding suicide on game

Postby hotshots75 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:13 am

I install gun game 5 to my server and did the step by step installation. I have deathmatch enabled in my server....now i went in there and notice that every random people joining was committing suicide with there player and leaving there score -1.....i check over my config files and anything that mention that they would be slay or punish i made sure was off....especially when you return into the server and this is on every map...one map i be fine and the next map i would have a suicide -1 to start out with at beginning of map.....Does anyone know how to fix this or adjust this so people joining will not have a -1 because of suicide when they come into the server. I would be grateful for the help and they would come in middle of the game and same thing happen too so its not at the beginning of the map. Also it would happen only one time its not a continuous suicides throughout the map by same person.
hotshots75

Recruit
Recruit

Postby RideGuy » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 pm

I think there might be a reconnect punish that can slay a player if they respawn twice in the same round. I think it's a Mani feature. You might want to check that out.

What's your IP?

RideGuy
RideGuy

Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)