Possible Warmup Round and Stats Glitch/Bug

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Possible Warmup Round and Stats Glitch/Bug

Postby Xp3r7 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 pm

This has happened with GG4 as well, but sometimes when you get 3 kills on the warmup round (weapon being knife), when the warmup round is over, youll hear the level down sound and start on the 2nd gun (USP on my server).

Is there something Im overlooking in the configs or is this a bug?

Also, sometimes after someone wins, you cant see your stats.

You still get the popup menu and everything shows but the numbers (stats, wins and place are showing blank).

This happened in GG4 as well also.

It eventually clears itself out and starts to works properly but may need to be checked into as its a big annoyance. :)

Is there something Im overlooking here as well?

75.126.63.116:27015
Windows 2003 server
eventscripts 2.0.0.250
r581
gg_utlis
deathmatch
knife rookie
turbo
noblock
http://www.game-monitor.com/cstrike2_Ga ... ables.html <- in case you need to check on something I didnt list
Xp3r7

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: johkalhaups

Postby Xp3r7 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Its been about a week and 21 looks at this thread with no response.

Can anyone give me an idea whether its a config problem on my end or something wrong with GG5?
Xp3r7

Private
Private

Re: Possible Warmup Round and Stats Glitch/Bug

Postby -=k2=- » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Hi Xp3r7

I have not seen this myself but 2 peoples of my clan reported same problem on GG5.
They told me "it looks like the the top scorer during warmup (must be unique) is getting a boost and start ahead...)
It should be a random problem because except those 2 cases noboby else reported to me.

I have not tried to replicate neither

I know it's not helping but at least you get a confirmation something in this area should be relevant i think.

Cheers

-=k2=-
-=k2=-

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: katuba2

Postby Xp3r7 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:03 pm

Thanks for your reply k2.

Now I know its GG and not how I have it setup or anything.

Here is what my GGers are telling me about it:

We have found that its a timing thing.

If someone gets a knife right at the very end of the warmup round, right before it loads into regular GG, the knife carries over and they start on USP instead of glock.

You have to time it just right, but it happens, so there is a big knifing fight in the last few seconds of the warmup round so people can take advantage of this and start a level a head of everyone else.

We are also experiencing some people hang right after the warmup round for a couple seconds and some dont.

We own our own dedicated box and it gets restarted everyday at 10am EST, so its not that the server needs restarted or anything like that.
Xp3r7

Private
Private

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)