help!

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

help!

Postby paulrevere113 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 am

ok to begin here is my error:

'Failed to load sound "gungame\default\gg5_welcome.mp3", file probably missing from disk/repository'

I get errors for all of the sounds in the default folder when they are supposed to play.

sv_pure was originally at 0 and my server is through counter-strike.com @ 208.100.36.2:27015

i do NOT know if they install zblock or not, i have not seen anything about it in the cfg files however.

I have attached copies of how my server.cfg , autoexec.cfg, and pure_server_whitelist.txt currently look on the server.

as you will see i tried a work around for zblock in the cfg files. i also tried setting the sv_pure at 1 and then adding the sounds as an "exception"

I would like to keep sv_pure 1 if possible with that exception because we have been having problems with some cheaters, however if it isnt possible to get the sounds to work then we may decide otherwise.

the gg5_welcome.mp3 is actually an edited sound file from pac man that i edited with audacity, and plays just fine on any player.(pry doesnt make a difference, just trying to include all the facts)

any help is appreciated, i would like to fix this ASAP! (looking into the winner display mod as well!!)

ALSO, unrelated problem, but im having issues when i join and 4 bots are playing, the round(or game) doesnt restart....(no idea how to change this one..)

available on xfire and steam all weekend!
Attachments
pure_server_whitelist.txt
(1.75 KiB) Downloaded 587 times
servercfg.txt
all passwords removed from file of course
(6.27 KiB) Downloaded 586 times
autoexeccfg.txt
(268 Bytes) Downloaded 597 times
paulrevere113

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: paulrevere113
Xfire Name: paulrevere113

Postby paulrevere113 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 pm

bah! fixed it. helps to have the .mp3s in the folder that it is looking for! i only had the .wavs of the same files...bah. hopefully this helps someone else.
paulrevere113

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: paulrevere113
Xfire Name: paulrevere113

Postby Don » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 am

Yeah that's usually the problem. Glad it was easy.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)