Map voting and AFK manager

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Map voting and AFK manager

Postby Knight » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:56 am

Due to the new format, I wasn't exactly sure if I should post a bug report here, or on Mattie's forums, but it wouldn't hurt to post this here.

Today, I installed Gungame Python on one of our new servers, with Elimination being the server's gametype. The problem I am having has to due with my map voting, and the AFK manager built into Gungame.

My issue with map voting is that I have GG5 set to start the map vote two levels from the max level. The problem is, this map vote never comes up. Note that I am using Mani to start the map vote, and that I have GG5 set to where it uses Mani for the map voting.

My issue with the AFK manager is that I have it set to where if your AFK for at least two rounds, it will move you to spectator, but apparently, for whatever reason, the AFK manager decides to move you to spectator if your AFK for one round.

I'll include my error log, and debug report in a zip file due to the forum not allowing .txt files?
Attachments
Error log and debug report.zip
(1.5 KiB) Downloaded 577 times
Knight

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Xfire Name: nkcknight

Postby Warren » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:24 am

Please use the Issue Reporting forum link when reporting issues. Further discussion of this issue will take place there once you have reported it.

Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)