Valve Announces GunGame to be part of next CS

Announcements about GunGame5.1

Valve Announces GunGame to be part of next CS

Postby Don » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 am

Yay! Valve has announced they are working with our very own developers. That includes XE_Manup, your-name-here, Satoon101 and Monday.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... sive-Modes

Congrats on the recognition guys!
I am 31% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Postby Shadow » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 pm

Congratz guys, this is awesome news! keep up the awesome work your are doing. With you guys in, we may have a chance of not getting Valve Updates breaking our mod anymore when they send updates!!!
Shadow

Corporal
Corporal

Postby XE_ManUp » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:11 am

Here is a pretty good interview explaining what is to come: [flash=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ytG-RRUHT4[/flash]
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Shadow » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:56 pm

So I am guessing that you guys will be moving to Global Offensive mod with this and I guess you will be dropping GG5 mod in Counter Strike-Source sometime in the future?
And we should start thinking of moving to Global Offensive with GunGame mod right?

Do we have a way to put up a CS GO beta server yet?

P.S.: These are just personal thoughts.. :)
Shadow

Corporal
Corporal

Postby daggerclan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:58 pm

Wow, congratulations guys. You certainly deserve it.

If you need an online test server let me know.
daggerclan

Corporal
Corporal

Re:

Postby XE_ManUp » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Shadow wrote:So I am guessing that you guys will be moving to Global Offensive mod with this and I guess you will be dropping GG5 mod in Counter Strike-Source sometime in the future?
And we should start thinking of moving to Global Offensive with GunGame mod right?

Do we have a way to put up a CS GO beta server yet?

P.S.: These are just personal thoughts.. :)

We have no plans of dropping support for GunGame5.1. Granted, a lot of our time will be invested in CS:GO, but we will do our best to keep GunGame operational in Source.

As far as Global Offensive, I'm not sure of anything at this point. It is going to be a "wait and see" kind of thing.
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Valve Announces GunGame to be part of next CS

Postby coltcss » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:36 am

Congratulations to the Gun-Game team! Keep up your good work on the upcoming Arsenal Mod! If you want anything I'll be glad to help! Cheers Colt'.
coltcss

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: colt_cssource

Postby PyromaniaK » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 am

Any new news on this one guys?
PyromaniaK

Recruit
Recruit

Postby Don » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 am

Counter Strike GC is in public beta but you have to be pretty lucky to have a key. Looks like there are only about 9000 keys that have been given out so far.
Don

Site Admin
Site Admin

Steam Friends Name: Don
Xfire Name: donlafferty

Re: Valve Announces GunGame to be part of next CS

Postby rickybobby » Sat May 12, 2012 11:15 pm

I have to say. Ive been running ES Based Gungame servers since Gungame 3.
I have been in the CSGO beta since August 2011 as well.
I would suggest that Gungame 5 should start being ported now and Gungame 6 underway. It looks like Valve is just adding in what they want of the gungame mod and thats it. Arms race is just random weapon order deathmatch gungame turbo. Demolition is Gungame turbo with bomb diffusal. Gungame is what it is because the community wanted it. There is more to gungame then the modes Valve is putting into CSGO. Also the way they are configuring it is completely retarded. To change the weapon order you have to change one of the files that houses all of the different game modes settings and cfg. Anytime the game is updated its all gets overwritten. This is also how its done with the dedicated servers. They need to have configs for each mode by themselves. It basically needs to have all that Gungame 5 did and also be as modular as Gungame 5.

The reason i came here is to see if Gungame had been ported or was being ported because the modes in game arent cutting it.
rickybobby

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: compressor_surge
Xfire Name: tbrown7552

人人一把屠龙刀

Postby zhupm19981x » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:41 am

人人一把屠龙刀
岁月如响箭,在耳边呼呼飞过。我们一边胡乱应付家长和老师布置的功课,一边到北大坡放羊,悄悄地苦练拳法,更主要的[url=/]烟台治疗阳痿的医院[/url]是想看一眼香妮伶俐的身影,听一听清脆的笑声。青草一天天绿得新鲜,羊们一天天长得肥壮,我们身上的腱子肌日渐峥嵘,身体内部的利比多也
  我们这一茬儿人,大都做过武侠梦。当梁羽生、金庸、古龙、温瑞安们以迅雷不及掩耳之势席卷大陆之时,我们尚是青皮少年,正在热血上头的阶段。那时看电视的机会很少,更没有互联网的概念,怀中揣的,除了老娘蒸的玉米面饼[url=/]烟台包皮过长医院[/url]子之外,更多的是厚厚薄薄卷成翻毛鸡的武侠小说。
  我美其名曰:卷了刃的屠龙刀。常常自以为妙绝。
  那时总觉得天地太小,不够施展拳脚,一套大洪拳打下来,日头月亮都能晃三晃。当年,如果你足够幸运,必定会看到,在豫东平原的一粒粒土灰老旧的村子里,冬日的大太阳底下,枯黄无垠的田野里,浑圆厚实的麦秸垛旁,有几个穿着开花棉袄,吊着两筒清水鼻涕,腿似鹭鸶腰如麻杆的愣头少年,对着苍黄粗糙几欲成灰的旧拳谱,一招[url=/2063792528]烟台治疗精索静脉曲张[/url]一式有板有眼,习练的是大洪拳、小洪拳和八卦拳,间或对着路旁的泡桐树验证功力,往往弄得树皮开裂,浊泪成行。
  说实话,我的邻居青羊比我练得好。他一拳下去,能打折一棵两岁的泡桐树,我常常为此艳羡不已,并暗自苦下功夫。我们节省下几分几毛的零钱,积攒起来,准备偷偷跑到少林寺去学习武艺。幻想着有一天,打通了任督二脉,练成了金钟罩铁布衫,当然,寻得了屠龙刀最好,再能遇上一位聪明美丽的牧羊姑娘,那就给个神仙也不换啦。
  金钟罩还没有眉目,牧羊姑娘却真的来了。她叫香妮儿,娘死得早,跟着独眼的爹过活。书读到小学三年级,她爹就不叫读了,说能认得个男厕所女厕所就中了,咱读不起啊,再说了,反正早晚都是人家的人,读哩越多赔哩越多。香妮就成了放羊的野妮儿了。还不满十六岁,就和邻村马家庄大队支书家的胖[url=/]烟台割包皮那家好[/url]儿子订了亲。青羊说,香妮多有福啊,可[url=.cn/whfkxm]武汉妇科检查有哪些项目[/url]掉到福窝里了,吃不愁穿不愁腰里别着十块头,家里住着小炮楼。
  香妮说,有福,有豆腐!
  香妮未来的男人,我见过,十几岁了嘴角还淌口水,说话还漏风。但是,人家爹娘有本事,有钱有楼有拖拉机。在三里五村,没有人家办不成的事。
  青羊说,咱得抓紧时间练功。我说急啥哩,书上说了,练功就得文火慢熬,太快了容易坏菜,弄个皮焦骨头生就难办了。青羊说你不懂,咱早点练好了功夫,就能抢亲了。
  抢谁?
  还能抢谁,放羊那个妮呗。
  你这货,还有这心思。
  你还小,过两年你就明白了。
  岁月如响箭,在耳边呼呼飞过。我们一边胡乱应付家长和老师布置的功课,一边到北大坡放羊,悄悄地苦练拳法,更主要的是想看一眼香妮伶俐的身影,听一听清脆的笑声。青草一天天绿得新鲜,羊们一天天长得肥壮,我们身上的腱子肌日渐峥嵘,身体内部的利比多也与日俱增,推着我们向前跑呵跑,仿佛这一刻,就可以独步江湖,倚天屠龙,行侠仗义,打抱不平了。
  那一天,一伙人吹吹打打,自马家庄逶逦而来,一座花轿,把个浑身大红的香妮抬走了。我等了一整天,也没见青羊来约我,一起去抢亲。这家伙,跑哪去了?
  没了青羊,没了香妮,北大坡愈发荒凉,我也很少去了。在家长和老师的威逼利诱下,烟台最好男科,我的少年时光被重新格式化,重装了系统,再次设置为专心致志的读书状态,仿佛跟谁较着劲,仿佛要忘记些什么。那些拳法,便渐渐荒疏了,以致于在记忆里被删除、清空。屠龙刀,宛如一块锈迹斑斑的符号,遁入江湖第十八层,再也无从寻起。
  后来便收到了青羊的信,他在京城的建筑工地上扛活儿。到城市第一天,在公交车上就遇见了小偷,他一巴掌把那贼人扇了个满脸桃花,围观的人很多,还有人鼓掌叫好,正得意呢,小偷的同伙突然窜过来,抡起西瓜刀就砍过来,幸亏腿上还缠着练功的沙袋,保住了两条腿。那些围观的人早作鸟兽散了。多亏咱练过,跑得快,现在想来还心惊胆寒。说起抢亲,他说,我连自己都喂不活,抢[url=/]烟台最好的龟头炎医院[/url]她过来不是害人嘛,况且那是犯法的事儿。京城就是养人啊,这老[url=/]烟台包皮手术哪家好[/url]伙计,居然学会了使用“况且”!
  到了城市,才发现有这么多稀奇古怪的事。工地上的老板,平时慈眉善目,见人就笑嘻嘻,活快干完时,说好的工钱居然不给了,还躲了起来,有一天终于把他堵到了一家大酒店门口,推搡之间,来了一伙手拿棍子的保安,劈哩叭啦一顿乱打,民工们头破血流,老板早逃得没了人影儿。日他娘,你说气人不气人。
  很快,青羊又写了信,虽然很短,但传达的却是好消息。说是有个领导得知了拖欠工钱的事,很不高兴。没过多久,青羊他们就拿到了应得的工钱。末了他写道:我得多挣钱,快挣钱,挣了钱回家娶香妮她妹子哩,武汉子宫结节。
  我回信问:还相信世上有屠龙刀吗?回答:有,肯定有。况且,人人都有一把屠龙刀,人人都把它磨得飞快。指不定是伤了别人,还是毁了自己。
  人哪,一辈子都在跟自己较劲儿。
  嘿,这家伙,[url=.cn/whlczl]武汉多囊卵巢综合症治疗[/url]立地成佛了。
(责任编辑:收获)
相关的主题文章:

好人一生迷茫

快乐是什么

难忘当兵的日子

梦里,依恋家乡

时光中,经不起深重

成功的十大因素 _0
zhupm19981x