Change gameplay (coding)

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Change gameplay (coding)

Postby Neka » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am

Hello everyone!
I wanna make 4 changes in GG gameplay.
1. (DONE) Earn extra nade only if kill with knife on the nade level
2. Give weapon (deagle) only with 7 shells, not 7 in pistol and 35 in reserve on nade level.
3. No reaload on kill with deagle on nade level
4. Give smokeNade on knife level (only on levelup to knife or respawn at a knife level)

How can i do this changes? Where and what i must add in the code to this changes make work?
Neka

Private
Private

Postby Neka » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 am

Is there who knows about this, or where i can get help on this questions?
Neka

Private
Private

Postby satoon101 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

For #4, I have a custom addon that does that, but it isn't done yet. Once it is, I will release it (it has a lot more options than just giving a smoke on knife level).

As for the rest, that would need to be a custom addon as well. I'm not going to create this myself, but if you have experience with Python, I can help you get it working. Otherwise, you're going to have to have someone else make it for you.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Change gameplay (coding)

Postby Neka » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:29 am

Oh, i dont want to wait your addon. I know, it will be good and funny, but in this time i need only smokenade.

For #2, i find line in included addon, that give weapon specified in config of this addon. But how can i rewrite this line to give weapon with certain value of shells (dont know how it sounds in eng)? There it is (from gg_nade_bonus.py, line 333)
ggPlayer.give(weapon, False, False)
Neka

Private
Private

Postby Neka » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:33 am

Also i have some idea with saving wins in DB. I wanna have extra tables (i.e. gg_weekly_wins, gg_monthly_wins) and write data to it at "win event". But with one condition: If last win was in previous week or month, wins count sets to 1.
Neka

Private
Private

Return to General Discussion