Gungame problems?

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Gungame problems?

Postby Nightmare-DK » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Heey Everybody :)

Hope somebody can help me I have an "Gungame Elimination Server",

I have two problems first one:
When warmup is starting and people only have nade it works, but if they knife one, they suddenly will get a gun, and can shoot everybody, is it possible to fix that, so the gun dissapear in warmup,
Second problem
If you as the last player at one team and you shoot one, just before you die, the round will end, but people still respawn before round start again, and if people shoot them nothing happen, but if people knife them, they loose a level, and the other player will gain a level, if there are way to fix that they can't shoot or knife people in last second.

I hope someone understand my questions.

// Nightmare aka Thomas
Nightmare-DK

Private
Private

Postby satoon101 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

You should turn Knife Pro off in Warmup. Have it enabled in you Warmup End cfg file and disabled in your Warmup Start cfg file.

I'm looking into the reason why people are respawning after the round ends. That "shouldn't" be happening, but you are not the only one to report it. If you could, please list the Included and Custom addons you are running at the time that this happens.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nightmare-DK » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:54 am

Thank you satoon,

I found a solution to the first question,

I typed gg_turbo 0 in warmup_round_start_default.cfg
and typed gg_turbo 1 in warmup_round_end_default.cfg
that fixed the first question.

For the second question, I don't know how, but is it possible to make an round_end_protection file, because if people are protected from shooting and knifing after one team win, it would fix the problem
Nightmare-DK

Private
Private

Postby satoon101 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:59 am

Well, they "shouldn't" be respawning at all in Elim after the round has ended. Having something like that might help if the objective is achieved by one of the teams (or the time rounds out), causing the round to end while players are still alive on both teams, though.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gungame problems?

Postby Nightmare-DK » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 am

aww okay,

but thanks a lot for your help to the first question :)

// Nightmare
Nightmare-DK

Private
Private

Return to General Discussion