Bonus Events

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Bonus Events

Postby satoon101 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 am

I am currently working on a script (it is pretty much ready to release already) that fires bonus events mostly for use with HLStatsX and other such plugins (to be used in conjunction with gg_stats_logging). I currently only have 4 new events, and was wondering what other events you guys might want to have logged. The 4 events are:
"gg_bonus_events"
{
    "gg_knife_level"             // Fires when a player reaches Knife Level
    {
        "userid"                 "short"                  // The userid of the player that reached Knife Level
        "leveler"                "short"                  // The userid of the player that reached Knife Level
    }
    "gg_nade_level"              // Fires when a player reaches HEGrenade Level
    {
        "userid"                 "short"                  // The userid of the player that reached HEGrenade Level
        "leveler"                "short"                  // The userid of the player that reached HEGrenade Level
    }
    "gg_last_level"              // Fires when a player reaches the last level
    {
        "userid"                 "short"                  // The userid of the player that reached the last level
        "leveler"                "short"                  // The userid of the player that reached the last level
    }
    "gg_first_leveler"           // Fires the first time a player levels during a match
    {
        "userid"                 "short"                  // The userid of the player that leveled
        "leveler"                "short"                  // The userid of the player that leveled
    }
}
Just let me know of any others, and if they are feasible and make sense to add, I will do so.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion