Quick Question

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Quick Question

Postby irishlad1982 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Hey guys I have a GG server running (eventscripts)and have mani admin plugin. I was wondering if anyone knew how to stop people leveling by knifing bots if there were human players on the server? Ive asked a guy i know about this and he said there should be an option with mani but i cant seem to find it any help would be good cause this is driving me nuts!
irishlad1982

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

I'm really not sure why there would be an option in Mani that would affect GunGame in that manner. So, you want players to not be able to gain a level by knifing bots if humans are on the server, but to be able to gain a level by knifing bots if humans are not on the server? Just a little confused about that concept... That would require someone to write a custom addon with that specific feature, and I don't know of anyone that is actually actively working on GunGame at this point that would do that, sorry.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quick Question

Postby irishlad1982 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Yeah you got the concept . I Know its possible cause Ive played on a few servers that have this. And as i said before I asked a guy who did this on an old server i used to play and he couldnt tell me exactally how he did it off the top of his head but was pretty sure there was a thing in mani for it. I cant seem to find so i thought i was ask here see could someone help. But Thank you for getting back to me so quickly

Irishlad1982
irishlad1982

Recruit
Recruit

Return to General Discussion