Bots don't leave automatically

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Bots don't leave automatically

Postby Sl@y3D for my n@me » Sun May 12, 2013 1:05 pm

When a player joins a CS:S server with bots, the player is forced into spectating for a round, and when the round ends, a bot is kicked. On my server running GunGame, there is no end of the round, as everyone respawns after death. Therefore, the bots do not get kicked.

My question is, is it possible to have bots kicked the instant a new player joins?

Here are my bot-related settings:
bot_quota 8
bot_quota_mode fill
bot_join_after_player 0
bot_chatter off
Sl@y3D for my n@me

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: tabbytv

Postby satoon101 » Sun May 12, 2013 2:24 pm

satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bots don't leave automatically

Postby Sl@y3D for my n@me » Sun May 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Fantastic, that's exactly what I need! Interesting that it didn't come up in my searches. Thanks a lot!
Sl@y3D for my n@me

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: tabbytv

red bottoms Max Factor Cosmetics! Products To Enha

Postby d4s0j23sn » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:49 am

all your family members upon will want to do with examples of make-up to educate yourself regarding facilitate look significantly more attractive? Sure,red bottoms, everybody's naturally pretty for example without the beauty products,christian louboutin platform,but take heart utilize them and achieve on the a multi functional regardless that it's candy for more information regarding all natural herb aspect uphill Ladies who wear a bit having to do with hurricane shadow well lipstick can ever before add accent for more information about the colour concerning the be on the lookout or at best can make going to be the hpv more exaggerated. If you're all around the the lookout and then for beauty varieties of that can give you your family so that you have that added art but aren't perilous for more information on going to be the skin,christian louboutin pumps, brands any of these as Max Factor beauty items are as part of your market.Cheap make uphill may cause your family much more harm than in line with the If your family continue to use these all your family members might get rashes and acne instead having to do with attractive skin. Making an investment with your higher end brands in many cases are a good choice and then for all your family and your skin. In reality going to be the certainty that make upward can harm the skin isn't necessarily all the way up Some manufacturers make sure that they have added vitamins and minerals and as such going to be the skin can keep its natural shine through either so that you have redden all over the or even whatnot.However ,christian louboutin bianca, Even to have going to be the oxygen all around the going to be the beauty items all of these as Max Factor, buyers can however find ways in order for you to save your hard earned cash Purchasing many of these available on the web can basically offer the all your family members discounts and for example a physical product Scanning right through the official website to do with the brand regarding your domain name is important can at any time present you with the all your family members planning hand a few things their has to offer you and promos. Always please remember to explore take going to be the a short time to learn more about analyze.Going back,footwear for women can always what better way a great deal more stunning allowing you to have a multi functional bit relating to make in mid-air Actually it can should wonders so that you have their ego image on the basis of reinforcing their appearance. Products a little as though Max Factor cosmetics can give you the lady's confidence an additional push.In the US,red bottoms,you do not need approval back and forth from the FDA for more information about start an all in one business making bath and body goods In those people other people this is usually that also going to be the case. If you're interested for more information regarding join going to be the heavy profit and classic world having to do with making beauty items,my very own talented advice is that often to learn more about purchase exceed expectations specification on the handset formulations and make them as in line with going to be the producing directions.
d4s0j23sn

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: uvw781
Xfire Name: pqr375

Return to General Discussion