Don't want to steal level from BOTs

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Don't want to steal level from BOTs

Postby bassybekx » Fri May 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey guys I hope i posted in the right place :/

Basically im running ES and sourcemod. I'm running Gungame51 using es_load ..

My problem is that I dont want humans to be able to level or win the game by nading or knifing the bots, when there are 2 or more humans

i know if you run gungame as a sourcemod plugin there is this
       /**          * Dont use bots levels for handicap  calculation.           * Dont give handicap level to bots too.           */         "HandicapSkipBots" "0"          /* Can bots win the game  otherwise when they reach the last weapon and nothing will happen */          "BotsCanWinGame" "0"          /* Allow level up by killing a bot  with knife */         "AllowLevelUpByKnifeBot" "0"          /* Allow  level up by killing a bot with hegrenade */          "AllowLevelUpByExplodeBot" "0"          /* Allow level up by killing a  bot with knife if there is no other human */          "AllowLevelUpByKnifeBotIfNoHuman" "1"          /* Allow level up by  killing a bot with hegrenade if there is no other human */          "AllowLevelUpByExplodeBotIfNoHuman" "1"
But i want to know is there a way to do if you are running gungame from ES .. because i really dont want to convert to running gungame off sourcemod over the sake of this.

Thank you for any help in advance
bassybekx

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: bassybekx

Return to General Discussion