Server crashes when round starts?

Ask questions and share info about GunGame 5

Server crashes when round starts?

Postby gRnt » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:24 am

Hi all I'm having some trouble with setting up a gungame 5.1 server. I'm using this for an upcoming LAN it is running inside an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS VM (which is fine I tested a vanilla server off of it with no problems). If I attempt to run gun game with all the default settings and just me in the server it is fine, as soon as I start adding bots from console and the round restarts then the game crashes (I also had this problem if I tried to join a server by myself with the weapon mode set to reversed). The only addons I have enabled are death match but the results are the same with deathmatch turned off, map also doesn't seem to be an issues. I get a segmentation fault when the server itself crashes and this is my debug.log of the last crash / auto restart of the server if that will help, I need to try and sort this out within the next day if possible so it's ready for the LAN, thanks!

DEBUG.LOG HERE
gRnt

Recruit
Recruit

Postby gRnt » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 am

Anymore information I can add to try and help debug this or what I could do to make sure I can isolate the problem, would really love to get this sorted tonight as the LAN is fast approaching :D
gRnt

Recruit
Recruit

Return to General Discussion