No Block for Team Players

Discussion about Included Addons

No Block for Team Players

Postby tnarocks » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:45 am

I was wondering if we could add a no block for teams. that only the t's can run through the t's and cts' can run through ct's. Its annoying when your team sits there and camps and cant run through them. So can we make something like that. I found a addon on the eventscripts site but it lags my server so i cannot use it.
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Steam Friends Name: {TAG}TNA ROCKS(ENGAGED)

Postby satoon101 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tnarocks » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

I tried the one and that post and that caused major lag on the server and had to unload it.
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Steam Friends Name: {TAG}TNA ROCKS(ENGAGED)

Re: No Block for Team Players

Postby daggerclan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 pm

I think this was the part he wanted you to see: :geek:

satoon101 wrote:I am currently working on my own version of this script. Though, just like BackRaw's version, it will not be a GG specific addon. There really is no reason to make it GG specific.
Satoon
daggerclan

Corporal
Corporal

Postby satoon101 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 am

Actually, I wanted him to see the whole thing. No matter what, it will cause lag:
satoon101 wrote:It uses a Tick Listener, which 'can' cause noticable lag.
This is the only way we can really make a Team Only version, and no matter what, any script using a Tick Listener 'can' cause noticable lag. My version will not check every single tick, and will only loop through alive players. This should cut down on 'some' of the lag, but it is still possible that there will be lag. Again, though, I will not be making a GG version of the script, because there is really no point to that.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ttc » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 am

Good afternoon!
Very good thought to include an option "No Block for Team Players" in Gun Game. And players ask also me the dump on start irritates.
Now on the server costs GunGame5.1; gg_elimination, warm-up in a mode deathmatch.
The mentioned plug-in like works, but it pulls down "gg_warmup_round". Players run with knifes (instead of scout), translucent (not killed). On it up to the end plug-in work couldn't check up.
Very much it would be not bad to include such option No Block in itself GunGame5.1.
Thanks.
Excuse for bad English :P
ttc

Private
Private

Postby PabloP » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm

mm yeah make sure you let us know when you finish that, ive been hacking together alternative comprimises, nothing ideal.
PabloP

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Return to Included Addons