can't load included addons

Discussion about Included Addons

can't load included addons

Postby stinger » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm setting up a new server using srcds everything seems to be up and running except a few little errors which i do not know why the major is i installed mattie and all that in put gungame51 on the server but the server will not exec anything in the included_addons folder i have enabled by putting the 1 in the files like knife pro and stuff in the files in that folder and the server just wont exec that whole folder.......... Please does anyone know why?

thank you
stinger

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: stinger

Postby daggerclan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:38 pm

You are probably experiencing the issue noted at the bottom of the Installation page under Known Issues. You will need to change the cfglib.py file (just 'edit' that line in any text editor) to add in the change.

p.s. Note to Satoon101 - Sorry for stealing your quote but I know you must get tired of answering this same question over and over. :roll:
daggerclan

Corporal
Corporal

Postby stinger » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:18 pm

i tried that i did all the known issues at the bottom of the page but still did not fix that problem sorry if this question has been posted i did look and couldn't find nothing on this problem that's why i posted
stinger

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: stinger

Postby daggerclan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Post the contents of the most recent log file in your ../cstrike/cfg/gungame51/logs/ directory here even if it's empty
and post the contents of your server's most recent console log from ../cstrike/logs. This will help in troubleshooting your issue.
daggerclan

Corporal
Corporal

Re:

Postby satoon101 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 am

daggerclan wrote:p.s. Note to Satoon101 - Sorry for stealing your quote but I know you must get tired of answering this same question over and over. :roll:
lol, that's quite fine with me, I feel the same way.

Now I'm going to steal my own quote from another thread on another forum:
101satoon101 wrote:Sometimes people make a mistake when editting that file, which causes it to still have the same effect.
Make sure you have editted that file correctly, otherwise you will still have the same issue. That includes 'spacing'. The line should start after 'exactly' 6 spaces.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Included Addons