Using GG voting with Sourcemod?

Discussion about Included Addons

Using GG voting with Sourcemod?

Postby lqhnybear » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:31 pm

I have recently switched from Mani mod to Source mod and I noticed almost immediately that the next map feature isn't working properly.

When a map vote comes up, all goes well. GG uses it's internal map voting and the vote goes through fine, however nothing updates sm_nextmap. If let's say gg_deagle5 wins the map vote, the map will most certainly go to gg_deagle5 at the end of the game, however if some one types "nextmap" sm_nextmap will show the next map in the map cycle and not the current winning map that was decided by a GG vote.

When I ran Mani mod I had no issues with this. How can I fix it?
HnyBear's WhoreHouse - 207.210.253.104:27015
lqhnybear

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Postby daggerclan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:17 pm

You can run both mani mod and sourcemod together. I do it on all my servers without any adverse effects. Just enable the features in each that you want and disable the rest. For example, move sourcemod's nextmap.smx file to the disabled directory and continue using gg voting as you did before.
daggerclan

Corporal
Corporal

Re: Using GG voting with Sourcemod?

Postby lqhnybear » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:15 am

I've had nothing but problems when trying to run Mani and SM together in the past, plus Mani had been randomly crashing my server with memory errors. You know the kind where the server won't restart on it's own.
HnyBear's WhoreHouse - 207.210.253.104:27015
lqhnybear

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Return to Included Addons