gg_rtv

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

gg_rtv

Postby nad » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 pm

I know I know there are lots of rtv addons out there already that have nothing to do with gg. But this is what I was thinking,

Have a custom version of Rock the Vote for made for gungame. This way we can set level limit for being able to rtv. Say you set it to 15 and when ever someone is over level 15 rock the vote will not work. Lately we have had people rocking the vote when someone is close to winning and it has been making them upset. I was also thinking that this way the rtv will bring up gg_map_vote and will be able to add the winning map to the recently played maps so that it doesnt come up again right away in the voting. I am using sourcemod so when ever someone rtv's there is still a chance that we can play the same map twice in a row.

Is something like this possible?

Thanks
nad

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: nadroj20

Postby PabloP » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 am

I would definitely get that for all those reasons and the winner for me, that you can have minimum players for certain maps to come up.
PabloP

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Postby Warren » Thu May 06, 2010 3:14 am

RTV and nominate are implemented into gg_map_vote when using gg_map_vote 1 in r436.
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Re: gg_rtv

Postby PabloP » Thu May 06, 2010 3:36 am

AWESOME!!!!
PabloP

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Postby PabloP » Thu May 06, 2010 7:14 am

So I'm wondering if there is a way i can get rid of the long, silent chat time after a successful rtv vote. I tried changing my mp_chattime to 1 in gg_server.cfg and my server.cfg to be sure.
And turned on gg_dynamic_chattime 1 . I don't want to lose the winner music, but would like to not have to wait a long time after an rtv. Anyway i could do this?

ALSO: This is AWESOME because i only have to add map names to one file now instead of 2. :] cheers
PabloP

Private 1st Class
Private 1st Class

Postby Warren » Thu May 06, 2010 8:03 am

PabloP wrote:So I'm wondering if there is a way i can get rid of the long, silent chat time after a successful rtv vote. I tried changing my mp_chattime to 1 in gg_server.cfg and my server.cfg to be sure.
And turned on gg_dynamic_chattime 1 . I don't want to lose the winner music, but would like to not have to wait a long time after an rtv. Anyway i could do this?

ALSO: This is AWESOME because i only have to add map names to one file now instead of 2. :] cheers

r439
Warren

Site Admin
Site Admin

Xfire Name: WMA9000

Re:

Postby nad » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Warren wrote:RTV and nominate are implemented into gg_map_vote when using gg_map_vote 1 in r436.

thanks warren!
nad

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: nadroj20

Return to Script Requests