gg_knife

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

gg_knife

Postby tnarocks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:02 pm

i think that with this addon we should also make it to if you knife you opponent they lose there level but also lose all there money. and maybe give the money to the person that knifed them or just make them lose it all together.
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Steam Friends Name: {TAG}TNA ROCKS(ENGAGED)

Postby satoon101 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 pm

I'm moving this to the Custom Addons/Script Requests forum. GunGame itself doesn't really deal with money, since you cannot buy weapons, armor, etc... Only Custom Addons (like gg_buylevel and gg_nocash) have anything to do with money. Seems easy enough to write. Give me some time, and I will see if I can get something done.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby satoon101 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Actually, if you do just want to give the money to the knifer, you can always use Mugmod which comes with EventScripts. Just use es_load mugmod in your autoexec.cfg.

There are some cvars you will want to possibly change as well:
] cvarlist mugmod
cvar list
--------------
mugmod_announce                  : 1        :          : Announces MugMod each round.
mugmod_percentage                : 100      :          : Percentage of money stolen during a mugging.
mugmod_soundfile                 : 0        :          : Sound played for a mugging if mugmod_sounds is 1
mugmod_sounds                    : 1        :          : Enables kill sounds for MugMod
mugmod_taunt                     : 1        :          : Taunts the mugging victim with a random message.
--------------
  5 convars/concommands for [mugmod]
Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: gg_knife

Postby tnarocks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 pm

ok i will try that later. and im still having a problem with someone getting a level b4 the round starts. What i mean by that is if you knife or shoot someone right b4 the round starts it gives you the level and you goto level 2.
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Postby satoon101 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

You mean during the warmup round? That has been reported, but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tnarocks » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm

yea thats where i mean and ok np.
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Return to Script Requests