Free for All (formerly titled gg_tk_punish)

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

Free for All (formerly titled gg_tk_punish)

Postby wtfaatp » Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 pm

So im working on getting a "Free For All" mod on my server and that would require FF to be on and player be able to level from killing team mates.

I figured out a way to go about this turn the kt punish to -1. However if you do that when you have multi level on the gain the entire level.

I dont know if there is a way to Just include FFA in Gg or? But is there anyway to get a tk to count as a normal kill without having to change coding cause I dont always have gg_tk_punish set to -1
wtfaatp

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: Darkangel2022000

Postby satoon101 » Wed May 25, 2011 5:43 am

The best way to implement this would be to use SPE to hook the player_hurt event, and change one of the players to the opposite team. I've been thinking of trying to create such a mod, but just haven't had too much time lately to work on anything. If I get time, I'll throw something together and test it out. If you want to create it, and just want help along the way, feel free to ask in this thread. For now, I'm going to move this to the Custom Addon - Script Requests forum.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby cooLLedge » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 am

I'm not very good yet, but I may have a go just to test myself and see if I can do this! :)
cooLLedge

Private
Private

Return to Script Requests