Block weapon switch when you get a knife kill.

Request a custom addon/script you would like to see made.

Block weapon switch when you get a knife kill.

Postby thebigjhn » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:10 am

Currently my server is running gg 5.1 turbo elimination knife pro with throwing knives. I would like to keep the knife out if i get a knife kill currently you have to switch back to the knife when you are awarded your next gun.
thebigjhn

Recruit
Recruit

Re: Block weapon switch when you get a knife kill.

Postby Zeltar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:05 pm

I want to second this question / bump it. I'm just running a turbo Gungame style server, but the players want it so that the knife doesn't switch to the next weapon when they level up after a knife kill. Getting multiple knife kills in a row is something they like, and some players use ONLY the knife. So - it stands to reason that this should be possible. Any suggestions?
Zeltar

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: Zeltar
Xfire Name: Zeltar

Postby satoon101 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 pm

You might try the attached script. After you guys test it, let me know how it works. Once it is finished, I will release it on the Custom Addons forum. Make sure that when you install it, you es_load gungame51, then change the setting in the newly created ../cfg/gungame51/custom_addon_configs/gg_knifepro_noswitch.cfg file to 1, and finally reload gungame51 or restart the server.

*Edit: I had some time to test it, and got it working properly:
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=2112

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thebigjhn » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Wow thank you so much satoon101! This is exactly what i was looking for and works like a charm! I can stop using gg:sm just for "this" feature and finally use a proper working gungame!

/bow
donation link?
thebigjhn

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:33 pm

There is a donation link on the main page of the site:
portal.php

Thank you. If you have any other wishes/suggestions, feel free to just ask and we'll see what we can do.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Script Requests