Bomb not planted End

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Bomb not planted End

Postby CTS_AE » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:53 am

Okay so now a new issue for the game ending
If the map has a bomb site on it, for some reason it takes the time into consideration for that map and then the CT's always win because the T's never laid a bomb, but I dont want this to happen since it's a DM GG server.
CTS_AE

Private
Private

Postby XE_ManUp » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 am

I/we can not control that...

Can you increase the round time?
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby CTS_AE » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 am

Okay I thought that was one of those things you can't disabled/kill or set to zero
I'll increase it, lol right now I think it's set to 1 minute. : \

Edit:
yeah, this would prove to be an issue:
mp_roundtime 0
CTS_AE

Private
Private

Postby XE_ManUp » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 am

It is horrible. I forget the appropriate settings for a DeathMatch server. Perhaps someone else can chime in with more in-depth help?
XE_ManUp

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bomb not planted End

Postby The_Dali_Llama » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 am

The Easiest Thing To Do Is To Add This Line To Either Your Autoexec.cfg Or If You Use Server.cfg Does Not Matter But You Want To Add This Cmd Line To The File. mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 1. Once You Add That To Your Cfg Than You Will Not Have A Problem. I Run Two Servers Myself One DM GG And One Reg GG. So I Know How It Is Working On Them Thangs. Let Me Know If Your Having Anymore Problems Ill Be Glad To Help Ya Out! ^_^ Have A Good One.
The_Dali_Llama

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: Cueball915

Postby satoon101 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 am

Nice find Dali Llama. I vaguely remember seeing that command, but didn't really pay much attention to it.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby The_Dali_Llama » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Thanks Satoon101!
Granted If You Have Bots Like I Do Sometimes. If you Leave During The Map And Come Back The Bots Will Not Respawn. So Be Carefull If Your Gonna Have Bots Or W/e. Im Sure You Could Do Some Kind Of Map Config As Well. To Aleviate The Problem With The Bots Not Spawning For Instance On A Map That Has Objectives The Cmd Will Be Turned On Or If It Has No Objectives Than It Will B Turned Off. Yeah It Took Me All Of About 30 Seconds To Find It! I Was Like I Know Theres A Cmd For That Stupid Thing. Granted It May Cause A Conflict If You Have Bots. But Nothing To Worry About If You Dont Care About Bots. ^_^

The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: Cueball915

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)