Help With GunGame

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Help With GunGame

Postby welcome » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 am

I have recently installed the latest GunGame and I installed everything correctly, or so I assume.

I had installed GunGame 5 a long time ago and don't remember the configs so hard to set up.

This is what I remember GunGame is supposed to do.

1. When You Die only you respawn - not everyone (currently when player dies, everyone has to respawn)
Q - Didnt it only used to be the person who dies respawns? and everyone else continues on until they die? if so - where to change this?

2. Bombs are still able to be planted and you can buy weapons.
Q - How do you disable this?

Everything else I seem to be able to figure out, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get those things running.

I have searched the forums, google etc.. can anyone help? would appreciate it, thanks!
welcome

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:03 am

I'm really not sure what you mean by #1. If you mean that when you die 'everyone' (for some unexplainable reason) respawns, that is simply not possible. If you mean that nobody respawns, and you have to wait until the round ends, that is called gg_deathmatch .

For your second question, see #3 under Known Issues on the Installation page.

* Edit: I also moved this thread to the appropriate forum. GG5.0 is no longer supported.

Are you actually running GG5.0 and not GG5.1? If so, please update to the newest GG5.1.

If you already have GG5.1 installed, in the future, please post GG5.1 issues in the main section of the forums and not the GG5.0 subsections.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help With GunGame

Postby 1337DirtAlliance » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 am

Okay i've hit a wall and its pissing me off because no matter how I try to setup XA's or Gungames settings for spawning or quake sounds it all just fails. Pretty much have everything setup for a non-steam Lan based Gun-Game server. I just have a few issues that I seem to not be able to figure out on my own.

When the server starts this pops up:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "d:\program files (x86)\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons\eventscripts\es.py", line 204, in triggerEvent
self.EventListeners[eventname][listener](event_var)
File "d:\program files (x86)\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons\eventscripts\xa\modules\xaquakesounds\xaquakesounds.py", line 128, in round_start
_play_quakesound(xaquakesoundslist['prepare'], 'prepare', 0, 0, int(quake_prepare_to_fight_mode), int(quake_prepare_to_fight_visual_mode))
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

autoexec.cfg looks like this;
es_load examples/auth/basic_auth
BASIC_AUTH_ADMIN_LIST "STEAM_ID_LAN;STEAM_20:04 19 0;" << this is something I saw on some post but doesn't work due to random id's each login to server

es_load gungame
es_load xa

I don't know how adding a admin would work and probably really don't need to if the damn server worked cause I love Gungames. What is the most annoying thing is that you don't even respawn like you should be and have to wait the entire round. Is there some missing cfg file or other plugins I need to download to make respawn possible? because when someone dies it eco's;

Unknown command "est_spawn" or

Unknown command "gg_spawn" when at that setting

Whats funny is it will show how long you have to wait till respawn but then nothing happens.

This happens when a quake sound should be played;

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "d:\program files (x86)\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons\eventscripts\es.py", line 204, in triggerEvent
self.EventListeners[eventname][listener](event_var)
File "d:\program files (x86)\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons\eventscripts\xa\modules\xaquakesounds\xaquakesounds.py", line 202, in player_death
_play_quakesound(xaquakesoundslist['headshot'], 'headshot', userid, attackerid, int(quake_headshot_mode), int(quake_headshot_visual_mode))
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

So questions I need answered for a lan Gun Game:
How to fix Gungame respawn
How to change the amount of kills needed to advance to next level --- Fixed
How to add quake sounds and edit what ones play or not
How to make myself admin and even add other computers if possible
What other plugins or scripts do I need to make respawn possible
How to make bots not camp and be more agressive

I have installed currently;
Gungame5
mattie_eventscripts_200beta2_250i AkA XA
sp_extensions_ep2_dc_recompiled AkA Python

Sorry for posting this in here but I'm unable to make a new thread nor find what I'm looking for using the search function on this forum that works. Or maybe I have overlooked something from looking for so long.
1337DirtAlliance

Recruit
Recruit

Steam Friends Name: 1337DirtAlliance

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)