Nothing is working

Having problems with GunGame5 (NOT FOR BUGS)? Ask here!

Nothing is working

Postby SmyleCSS » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Ok so I've been trying to install GG5.1 for LAN play. I have installed eventscripts, PSE and GG5.1 but CSS still plays like a regular match. Looking at the console log I found this:

No valid signature found for c:\program files\steam\steamapps\***************\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons\mattie_eventscripts.dll
No valid signature found for c:\program files\steam\steamapps\***************\counter-strike source\cstrike\addons\sp_extensions_ep2.dll

I've tried with both event scripts build 377 and 378 and still get the same results. es_load is an unknown command.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
SmyleCSS

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 am

Is this a dedicated server or are you trying to use "Create Server" in-game? If using "Create Server", you need to add -insecure to your Launch Options. This, however, will stop you from being able to join VAC-secure servers online. Most computers can handle running a dedicated server while also running the game. I would highly recommend doing that to host a local server.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SmyleCSS » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks, I'll try using the dedicated server. I tried the launch parameter you mentioned but it still gave me an error, which I don't remember.
SmyleCSS

Recruit
Recruit

Return to Troubleshooting (NOT FOR BUGS)