New Gun Game Wars League. All are invited

Discussion relating to anything. (Keep it clean.)

New Gun Game Wars League. All are invited

Postby Defcon » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 am

A new league has been created for all the Gun Gamers out there. This league will allow matches from 2v2 to 12v12. You simply need to get all members of your clan create an account, the clan leader create a clan and invite members to the clan via the site invite function. All matches will be played using the gun game4 mod. The game configs are available for download via the game league forums. Each months Team winner will recieve a free CSS server. Each months player winner will recieve a prize also. You can check out the league at www.GunGameWars.Com or you can find out more information on their forums located at www.GunGameWars.Com/community

Just wanted to make everyone aware of it and let you know you are all invited to join. It should be fun.

Defcon
Defcon

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Steam Friends Name: lonbow

Postby RideGuy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:57 am

Any thought to using GG5 for your league. If there's anything we can do to help make that happen let us know.

RideGuy
RideGuy

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Defcon » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 am

we were hoping to change our gungame mod requirements over to GG5 once it became publically available. Also, I knew you guys were working on a tournament edition, was hoping it was something we could also mesh into the league. I just wanted to wait and see what direction you guys were doing with it. Id love to use GG5 in the league, I feel others will too once they finally get to use it on their servers. The we are getting more and more clans signing up and hopefully it is starting to catch on. There is another league called GUN GAME LEAGUE on there, but we are not associated with it. IT is ran by an old clan mate of mine who wanted to "beat me to the punch" so to say, after he knew what I had been planning. Either way, Id love to incorp. GG5 into the league if possible.
Defcon

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Defcon » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:12 am

Just wanted to update everyone concerning the GUN GAME WARS LEAGUE. It is still going strong with over 640 matches being played so far and over 255 players participating. We offer prizes such as a gaming server to the winning team each month and a gaming mouse pad to the winning player each month. Come check us out! Everyone is invited to participate. We will be changing the league over to GG5 in the near future.

Thanks

Defcon

www.GunGameWars.Com
Defcon

Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Return to Off Topic