gg_winner_menu v1.6

Area to post and download Custom Addons, as well as ask the author/users for help or support.

gg_winner_menu v1.6

Postby satoon101 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 am

gg_winner_menu

Description:
  • Winner gets to choose the next maps gametype
  • This version is made to run with GunGame5.1

Installation:
  • Extract this file to your server
  • Restart your server or reload GunGame
  • Edit the newly appeared ../cfg/gungame51/custom_addon_configs/gg_winner_menu.cfg
  • Restart your server or reload GunGame

Known Issues:
  • The maximum number of choices shown is 9. This is due to an issue with the engine. I could make a workaround, but limitting it to 9 is much, much easier. If you have more than 9 gametypes, it will choose 9 at random. If you have 9 or less, it will show 'all' choices.
  • Occasionally, while testing, I was unable to make a selection. I'm not sure what is causing this issue, but I'm 'trying' to track it down. I'm not sure there is anything I can do about it, sorry.

Features:
  • A minimum number of players can be set for each gametype. If fewer than the allowed number are on the server, the given option will not be displayed in the menu.
  • If you have more than 9 gametypes, 9 will be chosen at random and shown randomly in the menu.
  • If you have 9 or fewer gametypes, all gametypes will be shown in the menu.
  • If all gametypes are shown, by setting the gg_winner_menu_random variable to 1, all choices will be randomized in the menu each time a winner is sent the menu.
  • If using any of GunGame's Team addons (gg_teamplay, gg_teamplay_deathmatch, or gg_teamwork) depending on the value of gg_winner_menu_team_most_kills, one of the 2 following will happen:
    • The player on the winning team that completes the last objective or gets the last kill for their team will be the player that receives the menu.
    • The player that has the most kills on the winning team will receive the menu.
  • If a Bot wins, depending on the value of gg_winner_menu_allow_bots, either a random choice will be made or a random player from the Bots team (or the other team if no non-Bots are on the winning team) will be chosen to receive the menu.

Credits:
Attachments
gg_winner_menu_v1.6.zip
(7.73 KiB) Downloaded 4652 times
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wtfaatp » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:42 am

Dude i love you.. I promise when I get some spear change I will throw some your way :D

Testing it tonight :D Post any and all info I can :D

Edit:Working :D

Seems that if you put an invalid "Cvar" the script wont load thou.

Also would like to make a request please :D....

Make it so that certain options dont show up unless {x} number of people on server...
Like my deathmatch weapon order is 45 weapons long... If there is only 4-10 people THAT WOULD TAKE forever.

Other wise AWSOME........

Along side my current .ini file :D
[DM TURBO | DM weapon order]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmatch 1;gg_weapon_order_file deathmatch_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 6;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 DM TURBO | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmatch 0;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Winners Choice | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
[Elim TURBO | DM weapon order]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file deathmatch_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 6;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Elim TURBO | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_elimination 0;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Winners Choice | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
[Reverse TURBO | With Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Reverse Tubro |Knifep3n | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Winners Choice | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
[Deathmatch | NO TURBO | Reverse weapon order]
load = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmatch 1;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 DM NO TURBO | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
unload = "gg_deathmatch 0;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Winners Choice | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
[Elimination | NO TURBO | Reverse weapon order]
load = "gg_turbo 0;gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Elim NO TURBO | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
unload = "gg_elimination 0;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Winners Choice | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
[Knife Elite | Syphon | Reverse weapon order]
load = "gg_knife_elite 1;es_load syphon;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Reverse Knife syphon | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
unload = "gg_knife_elite 0;es_unload syphon;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;hostname www.mfc4life.com |GG#2 Winners Choice | gameMe Stats | Fast DL"
wtfaatp

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: Darkangel2022000

Re:

Postby satoon101 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 pm

wtfaatp wrote:Make it so that certain options dont show up unless {x} number of people on server...
Like my deathmatch weapon order is 45 weapons long... If there is only 4-10 people THAT WOULD TAKE forever.
That sounds easy enough to add. I have updated the script to include that option. However, I am unable to fully test the changes, so please let me know if it does/doesn't work.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheAvenger99 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 pm

I get this loaded and the config shows up. But the menu doesn't come up at the end of the round. Any suggestions?
TheAvenger99

Private
Private

Postby satoon101 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Could you post the contents of any log files in your server's ../cfg/gungame51/logs/ directory? Please use [code][/code] when posting the contents.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TheAvenger99 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Sorry was out for a bit, but I finally got it working. So it was probably something I was doing wrong. Now one question I do have it seems the warmup round has to be off? Is that correct? Otherwise it seems it goes back to the default settings when the warmup round it over. Does that make sense?
TheAvenger99

Private
Private

Postby satoon101 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I'll have to look into that. I didn't account for that when I wrote the script.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wtfaatp » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 am

I'm getting an error that SORTA doesn't have anything to do with this mod but this is it.

*                          GUNGAME v5.1 ERROR LOGGING                         *
*                          HTTP://FORUMS.GUNGAME.NET/                         *
*       GG VERSION: 5.1.510                           IP: 68.232.173.128      *
*      SPE VERSION: 1.5.0f r85                      PORT: 27015               *
*         PLATFORM: POSIX                           DATE: 04-24-2011          *
*       ES VERSION: 2.1.1.366            ES CORE VERSION: 2.1.1.336           *
*       MM VERSION: 1.8.6V                    SM VERSION: 0                   *
*     MANI VERSION: 0                        EST VERSION: 0                   *

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
     LAST EVENT: [04/24/2011 @ 16:46:32]          TOTAL OCCURENCES: [0001]    

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../eventscripts/es.py", line 279, in tick
    x()
  File "../eventscripts/_libs/python/gamethread.py", line 178, in tick
    _executenode(task)
  File "../eventscripts/_libs/python/gamethread.py", line 155, in _executenode
    function(*a, **kw)
  File "../eventscripts/gungame51/core/addons/__init__.py", line 737, in load
    AddonManager().load(*a, **kw)
  File "../eventscripts/gungame51/core/addons/__init__.py", line 288, in load
    self.add_dependencies_conflicts(addon, name)
  File "../eventscripts/gungame51/core/addons/__init__.py", line 455, in add_dependencies_conflicts
    'sub-addon "%s"' % (name))

DependencyError: Loaded sub-addon(s) "gg_elimination" conflict with sub-addon "gg_deathmatch"

LAST EVENT: [04/24/2011 @ 16:47:53]          TOTAL OCCURENCES: [0001]    

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../eventscripts/es.py", line 279, in tick
    x()
  File "../eventscripts/_libs/python/gamethread.py", line 173, in tick
    _executenode(first)
  File "../eventscripts/_libs/python/gamethread.py", line 155, in _executenode
    function(*a, **kw)
  File "../eventscripts/gungame51/core/addons/__init__.py", line 737, in load
    AddonManager().load(*a, **kw)
  File "../eventscripts/gungame51/core/addons/__init__.py", line 288, in load
    self.add_dependencies_conflicts(addon, name)
  File "../eventscripts/gungame51/core/addons/__init__.py", line 455, in add_dependencies_conflicts
    'sub-addon "%s"' % (name))

DependencyError: Loaded sub-addon(s) "gg_elimination" conflict with sub-addon "gg_deathmatch"

And this is my gg_winner_menu_gametypes.ini
[DeathMatch TURBO | DM weapon order]
load = "gg_deathmatch 1;gg_weapon_order_file deathmatch_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 6"
unload = "gg_deathmatch 0;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
min_players = 10
[Elimination TURBO | DM weapon order]
load = "gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file deathmatch_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 6"
unload = "gg_elimination 0;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
min_players = 10
[Reverse TURBO | With Knife Fight]
load = "sm_knifefight_enabled 1"
unload = "sm_knifefight_enabled 0"
min_players = 0
[Elimination Turbo]
load = "gg_elimination 1"
unload = "gg_elimination 0"
min_players = 0
[10 Levels of Hell]
load = "gg_weapon_order_file knife_order;sm_knifefight_enabled 1"
unload = "gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;sm_knifefight_enabled 0"
min_players = 6
[DeathMatch Turbo]
load = "gg_deathmatch 1"
unload = "gg_deathmatch 0"
min_players = 0

I also figured out what is causing this error.
By default my server runs with elimination on.

Is it possible to implement which config will load by default on first server Run or something of the sort?
Only reason I ask is other wise everone will either have to leave all mods off and enable ro disable them via "Load" "unload"
or add gg_elim 0 to each start and end.

Reason I say end is cause my server also has a mod that after so long it goes to a selected map and that causes the server to go back to default.
wtfaatp

Private
Private

Postby satoon101 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 am

I can implement that in the next version as well. The error I believe has to do with gg_warmup. Are you running gg_warmup at all? I eliminated that error for the most part a while back, but I have noticed it still occurs rarely when using gg_warmup.

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby wtfaatp » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 am

Yea we use warmup 30 seconds.
wtfaatp

Private
Private

Postby tnarocks » Tue May 31, 2011 9:08 pm

can someone please tell me if this is right

# Insert new gametypes in the following syntax:

# [<gametype>]
# load = "<commandline to run on load>"
# unload = "<commandline to run on unload>"
# min_players = <number of players required on server for this option to be shown>

# You can remove the following example unless you wish to use it as well
[Turbo Deathmatch]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmath 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmatch 0;gg_spawn_protect 0"
min_players = 1
[Turbo Elimination]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
min_players = 1
[Reverse TURBO DEATHMATCH | With Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmath 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
min_players = 1
load = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmath 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
min_players = 1
load = "gg_turbo 0;gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_elimination 0"
min_players = 1
load = "gg_knife_elite 1;es_load syphon;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order;gg_multi_level 3"
unload = "gg_turbo 0"
min_players = 1
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Steam Friends Name: {TAG}TNA ROCKS(ENGAGED)

Postby satoon101 » Tue May 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Just a note, but you can use [ini][/ini] to post the contents of .ini files on the forum.

Since gg_multi_level is set to 3 in each type, there is really no need to include it. Also, you only 'need' to include the items that are specific to each case. So, when you don't need gg_turbo at all, there is no need to use it in 'load' or 'unload' for that item. And, you put gg_deathmatch in 'unload' for Turbo Elimination, when I am sure you want gg_elimination.

Try this out:
# [<gametype>]
# min_players = <number of players required on server for this option to be shown>

[Turbo Deathmatch]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmath 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
min_players = 1

[Turbo Elimination]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_elimination 0"
min_players = 1

[Reverse TURBO DEATHMATCH | With Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmath 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order"
min_players = 1

load = "gg_deathmath 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_deathmatch 0;gg_spawn_protect 0"
min_players = 1

load = "gg_elimination 1;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_elimination 0"
min_players = 1

load = "gg_knife_elite 1;es_load syphon;gg_weapon_order_file reverse_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_knife_elite 0;es_unload syphon"
min_players = 1
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: gg_winner_menu v1.1

Postby tnarocks » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 am

Can someone tell me is this is Right... One thing that i was told that on the random gun order ones some reason you have to kill the person 5 times to get the next gun and sometimes when you join in the game with the handicap you have to start at the start instead of in the middle or close to the leader.

# [<gametype>]

[Turbo Deathmatch]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmatch 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmatch 0;gg_handicap 2;gg_spawn_protect 0"
min_players = 1

[Turbo Elimination]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_elimination 1;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_handicap 2;gg_elimination 0"
min_players = 1

[Random Turbo DeathMatch | With Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmatch 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 1;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmatch 0;gg_handicap 2;gg_spawn_protect 0;gg_weapon_order_random 0"
min_players = 1

[Random Turbo Elimination | With Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_elimination 1;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 1;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_eliminarion 0;gg_spawn_protect 0;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 0"
min_players = 1

[Random Turbo DeathMatch | Without Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_deathmatch 1;sm_knifefight_enabled 0;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 1;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_deathmatch 0;sm_knifefight_enabled 1;gg_spawn_protect 0;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 0"
min_players = 1

[Random Turbo Elimination | Without Knife Fight]
load = "gg_turbo 1;gg_elimination 1;sm_knifefight_enabled 0;gg_spawn_protect 2;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 1;gg_weapon_order_file default_weapon_order"
unload = "gg_turbo 0;gg_eliminarion 0;sm_knifefight_enabled 1;gg_spawn_protect 0;gg_handicap 2;gg_weapon_order_random 0"
min_players = 1
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Postby laffytaffy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:13 am

gg_handicap 1 and weapon_order_file you have to make sure there is no numbers next to the guns in default_weapon_order
laffytaffy

Private
Private

Steam Friends Name: afgflyguy45
Xfire Name: laffytaffy

Postby satoon101 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:43 am

You use gg_handicap 2 in each and every gametype. If it is always the same, there is no need to include it at all in the .ini file. Still, 2 should work perfectly fine, and put you at the median level.

I am also not sure why you would bother setting the gg_weapon_order_file, when gg_weapon_order_random chooses it's own weapon_order each map. I don't know why it would make you kill anyone 5 times. Could you post the output from the server's console when it changes maps and a new weapon list is printed?

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tnarocks » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:28 am

it was set on the custom gun order thats why so i change it to the random reverse weapon order
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Postby Lecor » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:12 am

How I can do the choice of map?
Lecor

Recruit
Recruit

Postby satoon101 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 pm

The choice of Map isn't what this addon is for. This addon is only for choosing the next GunGame "type". Currently, there is no addon that allows the winner to choose the next map. I might (or even someone else might) choose to make such an addon in the future, but I currently have no plans to do so.

For current map voting options, look to gg_map_vote:
http://wiki.gungame.net/pages/Scripts.i ... g_map_vote

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:

Postby Lecor » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:18 pm

satoon101 wrote:The choice of Map isn't what this addon is for. This addon is only for choosing the next GunGame "type". Currently, there is no addon that allows the winner to choose the next map. I might (or even someone else might) choose to make such an addon in the future, but I currently have no plans to do so.

For current map voting options, look to gg_map_vote:
http://wiki.gungame.net/pages/Scripts.i ... g_map_vote

Satoon

ок, thank you
Lecor

Recruit
Recruit

Postby TheAvenger99 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

I like this mod and it has made the choices on the server easy to manage but is there an easy way to have it come up in the same order each time? It seems it is a random order each time.
TheAvenger99

Private
Private

Next

Return to Downloads