Alpha Scripts: Read Me First

Area to post and download Alpha-build Custom Addons, as well as ask the author/users for help or support.

Alpha Scripts: Read Me First

Postby satoon101 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Please note that any scripts in this forum are Alpha builds. You should use them at your own risk.

This forum was designed to house scripts that utilize the new version of SPE:
http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopi ... 25&t=44752

Please follow the instructions on that page under Loading this plugin to make sure you do not have issues with other plugins.
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tnarocks » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

im having a problem with the new spe. i install it and overwrite all the files and delete the .vdf file and put plugin_load "addons/sp_extensions_ep2" in the autoexec and restart the server and nothing. Now when i overwrite it with the old spe and delete the line from the autoexec the server starts back up no problems. so not sure whats going on. Has this been tested on a linux server or just windows?
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Steam Friends Name: {TAG}TNA ROCKS(ENGAGED)

Postby satoon101 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 am

It has been tested and works on both. Not really sure what could be happening. Just to make sure, you did put that line at the top of the autoexec.cfg, correct? If you have the following lines in your autoexec.cfg, you should place this line just after them:
sv_allow_wait_command 1
stuffcmds
Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tnarocks » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:12 am

yes i have those to in my autoexec and this is what mine looks like right now.

sv_allow_wait_command 1
stuffcmds

log 1
logaddress_delall
logaddress_add logs18.hlstatsx.com:33207
map gg_aim_shotty
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Postby tnarocks » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:51 pm

i get this error when i try to load it
r.cfg
gg_winner_display.cfg
gg_knives_only.cfg
gg_global_rank.cfg
gg_give.cfg
gg_join_message.cfg
gg_buylevel.cfg
[4/7] Parsing weapon orders...
/servers/theadultgungame/orangebox/cstrike/addons/eventscripts/gungame51/core/weapons/__init__.py:188: DeprecationWarning: Please remove the "@" or "=>" line from the weapon order "default_weapon_order". This is no longer supported.
def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
/servers/theadultgungame/orangebox/cstrike/addons/eventscripts/gungame51/core/weapons/__init__.py:188: DeprecationWarning: Please remove the "@" or "=>" line from the weapon order "nade_bonus_order". This is no longer supported.
/servers/theadultgungame/orangebox/cstrike/addons/eventscripts/gungame51/core/weapons/__init__.py:188: DeprecationWarning: Please remove the "@" or "=>" line from the weapon order "reverse_weapon_order". This is no longer supported.
/servers/theadultgungame/orangebox/cstrike/addons/eventscripts/gungame51/core/weapons/__init__.py:188: DeprecationWarning: Please remove the "@" or "=>" line from the weapon order "custom_weapon_order1". This is no longer supported.
/servers/theadultgungame/orangebox/cstrike/addons/eventscripts/gungame51/core/weapons/__init__.py:188: DeprecationWarning: Please remove the "@" or "=>" line from the weapon order "weapon_short". This is no longer supported.
[5/7] Registering commands...
[6/7] Starting sound system...
L 02/10/2012 - 06:59:43: server_cvar: "sv_tags" "alltalk,bots,gameME,gungame,nogifts"
L 02/10/2012 - 06:59:43: server_cvar: "sv_tags" "alltalk,bots,gameME,gungame,nogifts"
[EventScripts] Loaded gungame51
[EventScripts] autokick_disabler was already loaded
[EventScripts] looneytrails was already loaded
[EventScripts] Load script failed. It might already be loaded, try to es_unload it first. ich_botautoslay
[EventScripts] downloadpy was already loaded
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Postby satoon101 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:41 am

Those errors are normal. We used to use the line that started with @ or => in each weapon order file to get it's name, now we just use the filename instead. We also made changes to the default weapon order files that are shipped with GunGame. Don't worry, these errors shouldn't really affect anything.

So, did you get the new SPE version to load, then?

Satoon
satoon101

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tnarocks » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:42 am

nope the server starts up then it crashes
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Postby tnarocks » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:31 am

I tried what you said. I shut down the server and deleted the vdf filr and added it to the autoexec and overwrote spe with the alpha spe. I also took out the line es_load gungame51 and started the server back up. and it came up and then i went in game and typed in the rcon password and then typed rcon es_load gungame51 and when i did that the srever crashed. so its something to do with gg i think.
tnarocks

Corporal
Corporal

Return to Alpha Scripts